Performance Marketing Strategist, Marketplace Partnership
WoNew York, US
What we’re looking for
At Front Row, we partner with leading brands to accelerate their ecommerce growth. We leverage our capabilities and proprietary technology to design, market, distribute and accelerate brands on a global scale. We’re continually cultivating functional areas of expertise and retaining the highest caliber of talent — while sharing knowledge and data, creating efficiencies, and looking at every aspect of our client’s business from a 360 perspective. We work effectively to give every client the hands-on support, niche knowledge, and first-access they need to win in the world’s most competitive commerce markets and make each of our six capabilities the first to act on the next big things.
We live for the exchange of energy between brands and audiences, you should too, and we’ve made it our mission to expand every brand’s market share and heart share. Because we believe every transaction has the potential to be transformational.
We leverage data-driven insights from Catapult, our proprietary technology, and our deep understanding of marketplaces like Amazon, Walmart.com, TikTok Shop, to craft strategies unique to each brand we work with while protecting their pricing and channel strategies at every lifecycle stage and in any global market.
We're looking for proactive, curious, organized and excited minds to join our Performance Marketing team. We are seeking a Performance Marketing Strategist with at least 1 year of e-commerce marketplace or PPC management experience. Amazon experience a huge plus.
You'll be joining one of the fastest growing Amazon agencies in the country as a strategic partner and PPC brand manager. Candidates must have a strong understanding of PPC KPIs and management techniques, a love for beauty, skincare and wellness industries, and be prepared to lead the growth marketing efforts behind 5-10 brands. You will be a thought leader in the Amazon marketing space.
One main role you will be taking over is the ongoing optimization of Amazon product titles. This will involve living in our sales ranking software DataHawk to review how content changes affect ranking, sales, and conversion rate. You'll become an integral part of growing our brands and improving our sales rank in the Amazon Marketplace.
● Take ownership of paid and organic growth marketing initiatives for brands on the Amazon marketplace
● Plan and execute digital ad campaigns to meet goals provided by key stakeholders
● Daily analysis and management of keyword, bid, and creative strategies for performance and efficiency within a given budget
● Interact with account, analytic and creative teams to optimize brand performance
● Remain at the forefront of trends in the beauty, skincare and wellness industries
● Ability to make recommendations to continually improve performance by analyzing internal results, competitive data, and keeping on top of industry trends and client goals
● Strong time management and prioritization skills
● 1-3 years of E-Commerce, PPC or online marketplace experience
● 1+ year Amazon experience a huge plus
● DSP, email, push, display and/or other advertising channels are pluses
● Advanced Excel knowledge and skills
● Familiarity with Google Drive, Docs, Sheets and Slides
● Familiarity with the skincare and wellness space, as an employee or as a consumer
● Excellent communication, time management and organizational skills, internally and with clients
● Experience with PPC management tools, such as Helium 10 or DataHawk
● SEO knowledge or experience is a plus
● SQL knowledge or experience is a plus
MUST BE NEW YORK BASED AND VACCINATED AS WE WORK TO A HYBRID MODEL.
- Health, dental and vision
- Summer Fridays
- Educational stipend
- Wellness and commuter benefits
- Work with a fun, consultative team of experts
- Location - headquartered in SoHo, New York City with offices in San Diego, Hamburg and Bratislava
Salary Range : $65,000 - $90,000