VP Growth and Partner Solutions, Marketplace Partnership
WoNew York, US
What we’re looking for
At Front Row, we partner with leading brands to accelerate their ecommerce growth. We leverage our capabilities and proprietary technology to design, market, distribute and accelerate brands on a global scale. We’re continually cultivating functional areas of expertise and retaining the highest caliber of talent — while sharing knowledge and data, creating efficiencies, and looking at every aspect of our client’s business from a 360 perspective. We work effectively to give every client the hands-on support, niche knowledge, and first-access they need to win in the world’s most competitive commerce markets and make each of our six capabilities the first to act on the next big things.
We live for the exchange of energy between brands and audiences, you should too, and we’ve made it our mission to expand every brand’s market share and heart share. Because we believe every transaction has the potential to be transformational.
We leverage data-driven insights from Catapult, our proprietary technology, and our deep understanding of marketplaces like Amazon, Walmart.com, TikTok Shop, to craft strategies unique to each brand we work with while protecting their pricing and channel strategies at every lifecycle stage and in any global market.
- Founded in 2012 with over 400 employees through various acquisitions.
- Private equity backed - Trivest Partners
- 250+ notable brands like Glow Recipe, Youth to the People, HUM Nutrition, Scrub Daddy, and more!
- Inc.’s 5,000 Fastest-Growing Companies three years in a row
- Offices in New York, San Diego, Hamburg and Bratislava
As Front Row expands its commerce capabilities, they are seeking a remarkable individual to work in a cross-functional role that focuses on establishing and maintaining strategic client partnerships to drive business growth. The role of Vice President of Growth and Partner Solutions offers an exciting and dynamic opportunity that includes the following key responsibilities and benefits:
- Work closely with internal teams including executive leadership, growth, client services, data insights, business development to foster and execute on growth initiatives including cross-divisional sales, warm business development and client strategy
- Develop and pitch comprehensive, executive-level 360 digital and commerce sales strategies and tactical action plans
- Use data-driven insights and analytics to assess the effectiveness of partnership initiatives and identify areas for improvement
- Continuously monitor and evaluate key performance indicators to ensure the achievement of growth targets and optimize
- Provide regular reports and updates to management and stakeholders on the progress and outcomes of partnerships
- Provide best-in-class service and establish Fortress as the go-to partner for brands to drive measurable outcomes by creating meaningful connections and showcasing deep industry knowledge
- Experience and a proven track record in client services, business development, account management or a related role
- Deep understanding of digital/ecommerce solutions
- A proven collaborator who is solution and detail oriented
- Experience and familiarity with brands in the beauty, health, and wellness or consumer goods space
- Confident, high energy, self-motivated, and a true team player
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Excellent multitasking and project management skills
- Health, dental, and vision
- Summer Fridays
- Wellness and commuter benefits
- Work with a fun, consultative team of experts
- Location - headquartered in SoHo, New York City with offices in San Diego, Hamburg and Bratislava
Salary: $150,000 - $210,000 + bonus