SEO Director, Marketplace Partnership
WoNew York, US
What we’re looking for
At Front Row, we partner with leading brands to accelerate their eCommerce growth. We leverage our capabilities and proprietary technology to design, market, distribute and accelerate brands on a global scale. We’re continually cultivating functional areas of expertise and retaining the highest caliber of talent — while sharing knowledge and data, creating efficiencies, and looking at every aspect of our client’s business from a 360 perspective. We work effectively to give every client the hands-on support, niche knowledge, and first-access they need to win in the world’s most competitive commerce markets and make each of our six capabilities the first to act on the next big things.
We live for the exchange of energy between brands and audiences, you should too, and we’ve made it our mission to expand every brand’s market share and heart share. Because we believe every transaction has the potential to be transformational.
We leverage data-driven insights from Catapult, our proprietary technology, and our deep understanding of marketplaces like Amazon, Walmart.com, TikTok Shop, to craft strategies unique to each brand we work with while protecting their pricing and channel strategies at every lifecycle stage and in any global market.
The mission for Front Row’s SEO Director is to help lead and implement SEO strategies to further elevate the success of our clients on Amazon. Effectively manage both the external client relationships, as well as the internal team members development within and across connected departments.
The responsibility of the role is to build and maintain a strong client relationship, meet the goals and timelines of projects, as well as identify new strategic opportunities to become best in class across our organic growth strategies.
The SEO Director is responsible for communicating with the client regarding search performance, all timelines and due dates of our workflow, and on overall sentiment of how the partnership & tests are functioning. This will be an internal and external facing role.
- Plan, develop and implement strategic development for SEO initiatives/campaigns, starting from onboarding and extending through post-launch and analysis stages.
- Define and build SEO best practices based on clients’ objectives and market opportunity, using a mix of proprietary tools, analytics, and PPC data. Continue to develop the direction of our SEO offering along with the other SEO Leads, advancing our strategic capabilities.
- Perform research to identify gaps and new opportunities, preparing and executing front-end and back-end optimization strategies and content briefs to achieve growth for our clients.
- Templatize our core outputs of Front Row’s planning tool suite.
- Prepare performance audits to identify areas to improve, prioritize action items, and produce actionable changes.
- Review and build reports to come up with future planning and initiatives.
- Interpret SEO analytics data to provide feedback to our internal team on performance.
- Stay on top of latest search marketing trends, share findings and resources to help team and management consistently remain up to date on department offerings, trends, and resources.
- Elevate the client expectations and share insights and knowledge to build and develop - our client relationships.
- Collaborate with internal and client teams to hit set goals and objectives. Orchestrate the development of strategic plans that reflect a client's business strategy to advance its share/penetration and achieve growth.
- Help innovate and develop our current tech stack to become world-class leaders in SEO visualization and tracking.
- Organize and participate in client presentations and decks delivering reporting on performance, providing insightful analysis/trends, recommendations, and opportunities to meet KPI’s.
- Proactively manage client accounts across multi-platforms and channels, anticipate and develop solution focused recommendations.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with the performance marketing team to establish SEO strategies and best practices. Work with the Performance Marketing team to execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights to assist in PPC initiatives.
- Works with the content team to build out optimized listings: landing pages, product descriptions and backend search terms.
- Work with Product Managers to develop and streamline the tools necessary to visualize deliverables.
- Serve as ASIN ranking expert. Perform ongoing analysis on product ranking performance and make recommendations to update and expand optimization including competitor analysis across search term results.
- Responsible for keeping all documents and workflow for the team to easily understand due dates, meeting times, the current state of campaign, and client relationship.
- Organize and facilitate client touch points to enhance the partnerships (bi-weekly check-in, and monthly reporting calls).
- Other applicable or related duties as assigned.
- 3-5 years of experience working on Amazon SEO projects
- Deep knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms (Amazon A9/A10 a plus)
- Solid understanding of basic performance marketing, conversion and online customer acquisition.
- Experience with Helium 10, Data Hawk, and other tech tools.
- Client Facing presentation and communication agency experience.
- Demonstrable interpretation of data to inform actionable path forward.
- Health, dental, and vision
- Summer Fridays
- Educational stipend
- Wellness and commuter benefits
- Work with a fun, consultative team of experts
- Location - headquartered in SoHo, New York City with offices in San Diego, Hamburg and Bratislava
SALARY RANGE - $120,000 - $150,000