PHP Laravel React Developer, Marketplace Partnership
WoNew York, US
What we’re looking for
At Front Row, we partner with leading brands to accelerate their ecommerce growth. We leverage our capabilities and proprietary technology to design, market, distribute and accelerate brands on a global scale. We’re continually cultivating functional areas of expertise and retaining the highest caliber of talent — while sharing knowledge and data, creating efficiencies, and looking at every aspect of our client’s business from a 360 perspective. We work effectively to give every client the hands-on support, niche knowledge, and first-access they need to win in the world’s most competitive commerce markets and make each of our six capabilities the first to act on the next big things.
We live for the exchange of energy between brands and audiences, you should too, and we’ve made it our mission to expand every brand’s market share and heart share. Because we believe every transaction has the potential to be transformational.
We leverage data-driven insights from Catapult, our proprietary technology, and our deep understanding of marketplaces like Amazon, Walmart.com, TikTok Shop, to craft strategies unique to each brand we work with while protecting their pricing and channel strategies at every lifecycle stage and in any global market.
You'll be joining a small team of developers to create and maintain our client-facing applications utilizing SQL, PHP, Laravel, React and other web frameworks. In addition to coding tasks, you'll aid in the creation of detailed specifications and troubleshoot issues with the core product.
This is an opportunity to join a profitable startup in growth mode and work closely with other developers and the end user to solve real world problems.
Full Stack Development
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design, develop, test, and deploy scalable and maintainable web applications.
- Utilize your proficiency in both front-end (React) and back-end (Laravel) technologies to create cohesive and integrated solutions.
- Work with DBA to design and implement database structures, ensuring data integrity and optimal performance.
- Write efficient, secure, and well-documented SQL queries.
- Integrate third-party APIs and web services to enhance the functionality and features of our applications.
- Maintain internal API as needed for the various reporting needs.
- Conduct code reviews to maintain code quality and adherence to best practices.
- Implement performance optimizations to enhance the speed and efficiency of applications.
- Investigate and resolve technical issues across the full stack, ensuring the stability and reliability of our applications.
- Work closely with designers, product managers, and other developers to bring creative ideas to life and deliver high-quality solutions.
- Create and maintain comprehensive documentation for code, processes, and APIs.
- Experience in PHP and Laravel framework.
- Experience in front-end development using React.
- AWS and/or Google Cloud experience a plus.
- Minimum of 4 of experience in full stack development with a focus on Laravel and React.
- Proven track record of successfully delivering web applications.
- Solid understanding of database design, optimization, and normalization.
- Experience with MySQL, PostgreSQL, or similar databases. NoSQL experience a plus.
- Knowledge of version control systems, preferably Git.
- Experience working with teams of developers a plus.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with an attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to convey technical concepts to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Health, dental, and vision
- Summer Fridays
- Work with a fun, consultative team of experts
- Work from home and optional use of our offices headquartered in SoHo, New York City
Salary range: $90,000 - $110,000