Senior Designer (f/m/d)
What we’re looking for
At Front Row, we partner with leading brands to accelerate their ecommerce growth. We leverage our capabilities and proprietary technology to design, market, distribute and accelerate brands on a global scale. We’re continually cultivating functional areas of expertise and retaining the highest caliber of talent — while sharing knowledge and data, creating efficiencies, and looking at every aspect of our client’s business from a 360° perspective. We work effectively to give every client the hands-on support, niche knowledge, and first-access they need to win in the world’s most competitive commerce markets and make each of our six capabilities the first to act on the next big things.
We live for the exchange of energy between brands and audiences, you should too, and we’ve made it our mission to expand every brand’s market share and heart share. Because we believe every transaction has the potential to be transformational.
About our Ecommerce Management Team
We help our clients expand their business and geographic scope with guidance and implementation across digital advertising and retail, optimizing conversion on all major platforms.
Our Visual Content Team is currently seeking a motivated Senior Designer (f/m/d) for digital media with a creative vision and foresight. The department is growing, and you have the opportunity to shape this phase of growth, collaborate with exciting international clients, and contribute your creativity to the team.
The position is located in Hamburg and can be filled as a full-time or part-time (minimum 80%) role.
How would you spend your time if you join us?
- You will be responsible for a wide spectrum of visual creative topics for interesting digital projects
- You will independently guide clients and create high-quality, visually appealing advertising materials along the customer journey based on briefings and style guides
- You will work on the following topics for our e-commerce clients with a strong focus on Amazon:
- Landing pages as destinations for performance and CRM campaigns
- You will also provide hands-on support to the team by contributing to the design process
- You will ensure graphic implementation with consideration of conversion rate as a key performance indicator whilst maintaining a focus on relevant e-commerce aspects
- You will take on the conceptualization and strategic derivation of an e-commerce customer journey and translate it into mock-ups
- You will stay updated on the latest visual design trends and incorporate relevant trends into current design processes
- You will collaborate closely with content management to ensure visual and editorial content align and best represent the client's brand
- You will share your digital expertise primarily with junior team members who can learn from you
Who Are You?
- Ideally, you have a successfully completed degree with a focus on design, as well as a minimum of 3+ years of professional experience as a Visual Designer
- You possess e-commerce experience, e.g., in online marketing, SEO, webshop management, etc.
- You have excellent proficiency in industry-standard tools such as Figma, Adobe CC (especially Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign; After Effects is a plus)
- You understand the power of concept and storytelling: You know a big idea when you see one and can bring it to life with impeccable taste and a razor-sharp attention to detail across a broad spectrum of brand (e-commerce) experiences
- You find joy in conceptual work and easily navigate through graphic projects from A to Z, such as building brandstores from scratch
- You drive initiatives forward, think outside the box, and aren't afraid to try new things.
- You show initiative, possess good project management skills, and take ownership of your projects
- You are excited about potentially taking on the leadership of our international team
- You have excellent English language skills and look forward to direct interaction with our clients
What's in it for you?
- You can expect a diverse range of tasks related to the graphic and conceptual design of the customer journey for e-commerce clients
- Interesting insights in several companies from traditional German and international brands to online pure players
- Gaining a lot of responsibility for your own projects and great development opportunities
- Encouragement of your individual career development based on the Gallup StrengthsFinder and an unlimited learning budget
- A positive client relationship – we do not only work at eye level internally, but also with all our clients
- A zero-bullshit attitude – we know what we are doing and strive to be thought leaders in our services
- Diversity and inclusion are fostered in our company values and build our foundation for sustainable business success
- A very positive and truly international working culture with more than 30 nationalities
- Benefit from many company events, afterworks, getaways and internal support – we enjoy working together and it shows!
- A competitive salary and a modern workplace right in the center of Hamburg
- Flexible working hours and the possibility for remote work
- Enjoy our yearly sunshine office abroad
- Bike leasing
- An attractive pension plan
- HVV-Deutschland Ticket
- Access to a mental wellbeing platform (OpenUp)
- Lunch allowance
- And much more...