Performance Marketing Manager - French - Amazon Advertising (f/m/d)
What we’re looking for
At Front Row, we partner with leading brands to accelerate their ecommerce growth. We leverage our capabilities and proprietary technology to design, market, distribute and accelerate brands on a global scale. We’re continually cultivating functional areas of expertise and retaining the highest caliber of talent — while sharing knowledge and data, creating efficiencies, and looking at every aspect of our client’s business from a 360° perspective. We work effectively to give every client the hands-on support, niche knowledge, and first-access they need to win in the world’s most competitive commerce markets and make each of our six capabilities the first to act on the next big things.
We live for the exchange of energy between brands and audiences, you should too, and we’ve made it our mission to expand every brand’s market share and heart share. Because we believe every transaction has the potential to be transformational.
About our Ecommerce Management Team
We help our clients expand their business and geographic scope with guidance and implementation across digital advertising and retail, optimizing conversion on all major platforms.
Our Advertisingteam is currently looking for a motivated Performance Marketing Manager - French – Amazon Advertising (f/m/d) to support our clients to grow their online business. The position is full-time and located in Hamburg.
How would you spend your time if you join us?
- You develop Amazon campaign strategies for French and other marketplaces for existing and new customers based on their business goals
- You are operationally responsible for planning, steering, monitoring and optimizing our clients’ Sponsored Ads (Sponsored Products, Sponsored Brands, Sponsored Display) campaigns according to defined performance goals, this includes:
o You research relevant keywords, audiences and competitors for the products to be advertised as the basis for your campaigns
o You evaluate campaign activities, prepare actionable reports, and derive measures for performance improvements
o You plan and steer the campaign budgets
- You review your campaign performance on a regular basis with our clients
- You continuously test and apply new Amazon Advertising features and strategies
- You optimize the quality of campaign management by constantly developing processes, tools, reports, etc. further
Who Are You?
- You are a self-motivated person, eager to learn and to expand your own know-how daily
- You have at least 1-2 years of professional experience and expertise in performance marketing
- You ideally possess first experience in the field of Amazon Advertising
- You are highly analytical, data-driven, and possess a good technical understanding as well as quality and solution orientation
- You have advanced Excel skills and PivotTables are not new to you
- You like to get things done and can turn an idea to reality
- You show self-initiative and are able to prioritize tasks independently
- You have an excellent knowledge of French (at native-speaker level) and a very good knowledge of English – Portuguese knowledge would be a plus, but is not required
What's in it for you?
- Interesting insights in several companies from traditional German and international brands to online pure players
- Gaining a lot of responsibility for your own projects and great development opportunities
- Encouragement of your individual career development based on the Gallup StrengthsFinder and an unlimited learning budget
- A positive client relationship – we do not only work at eye level internally, but also with all our clients
- A zero-bullshit attitude – we know what we are doing and strive to be thought leaders in our services
- Diversity and inclusion are fostered in our company values and build our foundation for sustainable business success
- A very positive and truly international working culture with more than 30 nationalities
- Benefit from many company events, afterworks, getaways and internal support – we enjoy working together and it shows!
- A competitive salary and a modern workplace right in the center of Hamburg
- Flexible working hours and the possibility for remote work
- Enjoy our yearly sunshine office abroad
- Bike leasing
- An attractive pension plan
- HVV-Deutschland Ticket
- Access to a mental wellbeing platform (OpenUp)
- Lunch allowance
- And much more...